Mission Statement

"To be hot, to be in touch, and to be fully sexually alive with myself and my sexual partner."

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mmmm Patrick Swayze in Ghost =3

So Christmas went okay, I got my happy juice (coffee) in me and I was feeling good. It wasn't about the presents but the fact that my cousin (who I'm was sure hates me, still kind of does) came and my friends were there with me. Overall, it was amazing... until my aunt came. It's a rather bad story that I do not wish to relive... 


Also thanks to my friend (who gave me a borders gift card) I'm able to get this book that I was going to look up for the blog called The Happy Hook-Up: A Single Girl's Guide to Casual Sex. I thought that it would be a interesting book to pick up, giving you the do's and dont's of casual hook ups. I thought that I was going to test it out a little bit, see what's it's all about.


However, I won't be getting that for 3-8 business days so, we'll just see about the usefulness of that, right?


By the way, I love that movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment