So, I've made this blog but have fail in introducing myself to my fellow bloggers. Mainly for the reason that I could write the life story of someone else but I can't even put together a paragraph about me.
To begin with, my name is Crystal, but I go by Mugzie. I'm 21 years old, as of today and I'm attending Saginaw Valley State for a Bachelors of Fine Arts degree. I was raised an only child, seeing that my brother is about 14 years my senior which means I've been spoiled by him too. I've always been interesting in unorthodox things, anime, manga, card games, and odd tastes in J-Pop and K-Pop. Which I do share with (and I'm going to give them nicknames) Toastee (my BFF), Wolf (Second in command), Micki (who is kind of new to the crew) and Arisa. There are also my two SVSU besties Chibi Mia, and Chocolate Bear... but you will get to know them soon enough. And Mimi... who is a nerd... and is following this blog, she's my cousin and my (nearly) life long friend.
Now on to the reason I wanted to start this blog. I've noticed.... my dear friend Toastee, has a confidence level of a bajillion. Her head is the size of a Good Year blimp... this is an understatement. She's in every way my polar opposite... in some ways, she's aggressive but assertive, I'm more passive if anything and though I don't want her aggressiveness (because it is also scary) I wouldn't mind being assertive, which is something I lack indefinitely. And considering that she is surrounded by all these guys that want her, kind of annoys me. I haven't had a relationship... one that wasn't long distance of course that was workable in about... 5 years... and this is not by choice.
I've always treated people's feelings higher than my own which I don't like because I still seem to care about other people liking me. It's like how I was when I was a child, I wasn't liked by a lot of my peers. I lived in a nice house, had a lot of neat toys, and had both of my parents and was treated like a princess... (which Toastee still likes to say and even my mother has told me recently.) I've never really had to defend myself because when I was bullied, my mother or even sometimes, older brother would come to my rescue. They had assertive and aggressive personalities while I was left with the gentle one.
Needless to say, somethings have changed... but I'm still to passive. I've been out of a relationship for 2 years, at first I was taking a break just to get used to being single and to probably look at better prospects... but then a few months turned into a year, me being some kind of fishing bait with no fish nibbling... (I'd probably be one of those... silicon bait tackles)
I guess now it's going to take me a while to condense this enough for it to fit in the author description... shit.

I'm so not new to the crew anymore...lol
ReplyDeleteThat is true =3
ReplyDelete