I know what you are thinking... because I thought this to, why would one want to be this "bad girl" if it came with a stigma? Here's why: Being bad doesn't promote being a slut... it promotes being sexy, hot, and having this freedom that does not come with being "good". When you are good you must be respectful, kind, decent and modest. This may have been alright for me as a 12 year old girl, to be modest and sweet and chaste and innocent... but as a 21 year old woman it seems a bit, immature.
Being Bad Does NOT Mean
@ Being immoral or illegal
@ Acting Cheap
@ Being pornographic or obscene in public
@ Behaving dangerously or acting recklessly
@ Being a sexual contortionist
@ Demeaning yourself or degrading yourself with your sexual behavior
@ Being indiscriminate with your sexual partners
Being Bad Means
@ Loving sex!
@ Being sexually confident
@ Being physically uninhibited
@ Feeling sexual hunger and knowing how to feed it
@ Being assertive and unashamed
@ Being fully integrated
@ Being intensely orgasmic (whatever the hell that means...or however you want to take that)
-Barbara Keesling The Good Girl's Guide.... pg13
You see, this good girl that you are raised to be, is a psychological border, an emotional shackle as you will. One that I've always wanted to break out of, ever since I was a teenager and I was told I wanted to be a good girl at 14, and at 18 I was scolded for loosing my virginity.
I've given it a lot of thought for many years, until one day I was walking past a book rack at Barnes and Noble and the title The Good Girl's Guide to Bad Girl Sex. Jokingly, I picked it up and snickered a little, but then flipping through the pages, I stumbled on to gold, answers to the questions I've never thought there were answers to. For those who've felt like me, you should really go pick it up on Amazon.com, it's fricken amazing!
So I made it apart of my new years resolution to make this transition, I'm sick of being passive and meek. It's not really getting me anywhere but rather hindering me. Which is why I'm making this blog, I'm going to start down this journey and share it with the interwebs... (dear GOD) documenting my progress as I go. I hope that you all support me and that some of you feeling the same as I did, find the solution in my blog and in Barbara Keesling's The Good Girl's Guide to Bad Girl Sex.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks alot. =3 I really appreciate it.
ReplyDelete