About an hour ago, Toastee looks down at my book and my journal and says: "Are you really going to listen to what a book tells you to do? I mean it's just a book." Somewhat irritated I reply that's not just a book, it's about my confidence and my need to not let myself be oppressed by a social disease... that it was empowering. In an ignorant arrogance, she kind of scoffs "Empowering? It's just a book though. But good luck with that." says the girl who can't decide if being single is good or bad and wants so badly to be married at 20 years old. Wow... thanks... a fucking lot. -SIGH-
BUT I DIGRESS!
Exercise: 1
Writing Your Mission Statement
You will notice that this will be something similar to a mantra. It's at the very top of this blog and it goes a little something like:
"To be hot, to be in touch, and to be fully sexually alive with myself and my sexual partner."
Seems simple enough right? That's what I thought as I scribbled it down on my little green notebook, but don't think this will be comfortable... It get's HARDER.
No comments:
Post a Comment