Happy New Year, my peoples! =3 I hope that your new year is 10x's better than the one before it.
What kind of new year resolutions did you guys make? Well you know what mine is: THAT'S RIGHT! To get in touch with my inner bad girl. This is going to be a struggle I know and I don't think I'm going to make everyday judgments from my inner bad girl RIGHT away... Being a good girl is a learned behavior.
So here's my list:
- Get rid of the god-forsaken “Baby Voice”. I didn't notice that I do this thing, were I raise my tone a few octaves and get all whiny. I suppose I do this thing were I regress to like a 5 year old and start whining instead of being more mature and just talking.
- Stop my Touch-Feely-ness. I really need to get rid of my incessant need to touch and hit and grab. Another immature thing I've kind of held on to.
- Let go. This one seems a bit more abstract but what I mean by this one in particular, I'm going to let go of someone that I have feelings for, come to terms with my feelings and move the fuck on. I've tried to do this a couple of times, but this time I'm dropping it for good, nothing is worse than holding on to someone that's not yours.
- If I'm single another day, make it count and have fun with it. Keep a positive attitude and know that being single isn't a bad thing at all. It means you answer to no one and can experience new things and meet new people.
- Love myself physically, mentally, and emotionally. It's like being in a relationship with yourself... and though it sounds pathetic and sorry it's not. In order to have a healthy relationship you need: love, respect, honesty and good communication. Love yourself (and this counts for loving ON yourself because it's perfectly healthy to do so), respect yourself, be honest with yourself and keep good communications with your own body heart and mind.
- Take risks and shed “the shell”. I need to remember that I'm not a turtle... one that pops into it's shell to hide from what seems remotely threatening.
- Express myself vocally. I have the tendency to hold in my emotions and frustration or complain to one person rather than the person who caused it. I need to express my frustration and deal with the situation head on.
Of course I'm like normal people... I'd like to lose weight or stop eating meat or become a millionaire, but I find these things to be more important. I mean, if I can't love myself then... who will?
Later today I'm going to have the first activity up and ready to go. I hope you guys recover from your hangovers, get out there and live life the way it was meant.
HUGS LOVES AND LOLS
So no more turtle Mugzie? Kewl :3
ReplyDeleteI guess I could get rid of my baby voice that comes out when I start to get upset. That and I could stand to tell more people off.
Hell yeah to that Mugzie, my new year's res you already know I hope to be done with that at least before my birthday...and I guess I could stand to let some stuff go too I'm just way too vindictive...
ReplyDelete