I'm not entirely sure if she knows this or not... well I think she does because even she said "I'm right... always, even when I'm wrong, I'm going to argue until I am right." I didn't know she was like this... or at least this came about at some point when we became friends... maybe it was already present or it just wasn't so obvious to me... but I think I'm best friends with an egocentric person.
Here's why I think so:
1. "I'm right... always, even when I'm wrong, I'm going to argue until I am right."
This speaks for itself, she's never wrong.
2. I do anything, for example, go to a movie (that she wants to see), spend time with another friend (without her), Go somewhere (without her)... I'm wrong.
This also speaks for itself...
3. She feels the need to posses EVERY (almost, at least the ones she talks to) man she's dated, even if they are in a relationship.
Just yesterday... she got one of her ex's to break up with his girlfriend for a chance (and a fat one at that) to get back with her. She continues to talk to her exs EVEN if the gf doesn't like that.
4. Say there is a guy, that I think is cute... but she doesn't think is, I have bad taste.
Considering her taste in guys...I beg to differ.
5. She has this need to drag me into every situation and hang out time she spends with guys that like HER.
Yesterday, the movies with Vince. Today, hanging out with Mark. Why am I going again? I don't know... this just is a confidence killer for me, why do I want to hang out with a guy that likes you... and didn't want me to come in the first place. Man even my cousin likes her and doesn't like for me to be the tag along so I'm just there when he doesn't want me to be.
6. Hates when a guy doesn't give her attention or even PEOPLE don't acknowledge her presence.
Don't get me wrong, she has good qualities. She's a good friend when you need her to be but I wish there was some kind of way to cut her ego off. Like if there was some kind of therapy for that or something... I wish.


LOL is all I have to say LOL...
ReplyDeleteI'm wrong I know but geesh!
ReplyDelete